“Sent forth from worship by God’s call enticed; we serve all God’s people; hands and feet of Christ.”
(from special hymn lyrics, 2009)
Worship is at the core—the very heart and center—of who we are as God’s people at Central Lutheran Church. It is in worship that God’s word is proclaimed. In worship we partake of the sacraments that mark us with the love of God. By our acts of worship we are called and empowered to serve the world Christ died to save.
Central places great emphasis on the quality of our worship and music, always seeking to model Lutheran liturgical worship at its best. Celebrating Holy Communion weekly, all services use historically familiar forms, and are creatively adapted to make them relevant and contemporary for our day.
Saturday, 5:00 p.m.
Evening Service of Holy Communion
An informal gathering with a variety of musical offerings.
Fellowship and refreshments follow.
Sunday, 8:30 a.m.
“First-Light” Service with Holy Communion
An intimate service with hymns and the Word.
Sunday, 10:30 a.m.
Festive Service with Holy Communion
A full choral Eucharist with choir and other music
Palm Sunday and Easter Worship
- April 9 Palm Sunday Holy Communion 8:30 & 10:30 a.m.
- April 13 Maundy Thursday Holy Communion 7 p.m.
- April 14 Good Friday Adoration of the Crucified 12 p.m. & 7 p.m.
- April 15 Holy Saturday Great Vigil of Easter 7 p.m.
- April 16 Easter Sunday
- Easter Devotions in the Columbarium 7:30 a.m.
- Festival Eucharist 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
A live audio stream is available for Central’s worship services:
- Wednesdays during lent, 12:15 p.m.
- Saturday – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday – 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.
To follow along with the service, download today’s worship folder from above and connect to the audio stream.
Listen on Demand
You can listen to the past month’s services and sermons using the media player feature of our website.