Stay connected to our Life Together through our various publications and communications
Stay Current with News from Central
You can read previous eNews, letters and print the current devotional cycle.
- September 11 enews
- Rally Weekend at Central
- Daily Devos – September 10-18
- Pastor Peter’s Video Update – September 9
- September 4 enews
- Daily Devos – September 3-9
- Pastor Peter’s Video Update – September 2
- August 28 enews
- Daily Devos – August 27-September 2
- Deacon Mark’s Video Update – August 26
Bible Study and Reflections
- Dear Church Book Study – August 5, 2020
- Dear Church Book Study – July 29, 2020
- 2020 Summer Psalm Bible Study
- 2020 Lord’s Prayer Study
- 2020 Lenten Devotional
- 2020 Winter Bible Study: The Gospel of John
- 2019 Esther Bible Study
- 2019 Fall Bible Study: Open to the Mystery of God
- 2019 Spiritual Life Group Conversation Guide
- 2019 Winter Bible Study: Luke
- 2018 Fall Bible Study: Genesis
- 2018 Spring Bible Study: 1-3 John
- 2018 Ten Commandments Lenten Bible Study
- 2018 Winter Bible Study: The Gospel of Mark
- 2017 Fall Bible Study: Letter to the Romans
- 500th Anniversary of the Reformation Reflections
Subscribe to the weekly electronic newsletter.
You can check out the worship bulletin before the weekend.
Council meeting minutes
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
Living Lutheran is the magazine of the ELCA. It is your source for news, reflections and stories from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and its local and global companions.
Minneapolis Area Synod Blog
Read blog articles from the bishop of the Minneapolis Area Synod and other synod staff.
We introduce our quarterly publication, Centering. The title is the invitation for lives of faith: centering. It is the invitation for deep centering in God as individuals and as a community of faith. In this digital age, the additional hope of this publication is to provide something in print for your kitchen counter.