Stay connected to our Life Together through our various publications and communications
The Spirit is published weekly and inserted in the bulletins. Submit items for consideration by Tuesday at 4 p.m. each week for the upcoming issue to the communications director.
- January 18/19
- January 11/12
- January 4/5
- December 28/29
- December 21/22
- December 14/15
- December 8
- November 30/December 1
Bible Study and Reflections
- 2020 Winter Bible Study: The Gospel of John
- 2019 Esther Bible Study
- 2019 Fall Bible Study: Open to the Mystery of God
- 2019 Spiritual Life Group Conversation Guide
- 2019 Winter Bible Study: Luke
- 2018 Fall Bible Study: Genesis
- 2018 Spring Bible Study: 1-3 John
- 2018 Ten Commandments Lenten Bible Study
- 2018 Winter Bible Study: The Gospel of Mark
- 2017 Fall Bible Study: Letter to the Romans
- 500th Anniversary of the Reformation Reflections
Subscribe to the weekly electronic newsletter.
You can check out the worship bulletin before the weekend.
Council meeting minutes
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
Living Lutheran is the magazine of the ELCA. It is your source for news, reflections and stories from the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) and its local and global companions.
Minneapolis Area Synod Blog
Read blog articles from the bishop of the Minneapolis Area Synod and other synod staff.
We introduce our quarterly publication, Centering. The title is the invitation for lives of faith: centering. It is the invitation for deep centering in God as individuals and as a community of faith. In this digital age, the additional hope of this publication is to provide something in print for your kitchen counter.