Spring Free Store Donations
As the seasons change again and we are catching a little bit of spring in the air, we need to restock the Free Store with some new wares. We no longer need as much winter gear and will start accepting the following donations on March 7.
- Men’s pants
- Shoes (in good condition)
- Towels, washcloths, sheets (preferably in sets)
- Dishes, pots, pans, skillets, knives (in good condition)
- Silverware, glasses and cups
- Small kitchen appliances (coffee makers, toasters, blenders)
We will receive donations during our regular hours: Sunday through Thursday 9:00-11:00 a.m. Please bring your donations to the loading dock.
Central Lutheran Church opened the Clothes Closet in 1964. In February 2012 it was announced that the Free Store at St. Stephen’s Human Services would be merged into the Clothes Closet at Central. The merger creates one main location south of downtown where people in need can get free clothing and household items.