The God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, support, strengthen, and establish you.
I Peter 5:10
- Mondays, 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Numbers to enter the Free Store are handed out at 8:30 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. on Monday; and 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday and Thursday. If you have an emergency, call the church office at 612-870-4416 regarding scheduling a Tuesday appointment.
Summer Free Store Donations
During these summer months, we continue to restock the Free Store with new items, made possible because of your generosity. We will occasionally change the donations based on inventory and need. We don’t need winter gear at this time and are accepting the following donations
- Men, women, and children’s clothing and shoes (in season)
- Luggage on wheels
- Adult backpacks
- Towels, washcloths, sheets preferably in sets (marked twin, full, king, queen)
- Dishes, pots, pans, skillets, knives (in good condition)
- Silverware, glasses, and cups
- Small kitchen appliances (coffee makers, toasters, blenders)
Changes to Restoration Center
The Restoration Center has been up and running throughout the pandemic and we are now moving carefully back into our regular schedule.
The community meal has returned to the great room! Guests are invited to join us on Monday mornings when the meal is served at 11:30 a.m. If you are uncomfortable being in the space, feel free to take a bag lunch “to go.”
During these summer months, we continue to restock the Free Store with new items, made possible because of your generosity. We will occasionally change the donations based on inventory and need. An updated list is attached to your receipt. We no longer need winter gear and are accepting donations listed above.