Lifelong Faith Formation is at an exciting stage of development and growth. The programs are built around relationships and a shared desire to explore the promise of God for all.
Sunday Faith Formation~September-May
Faith Formation for All Ages
9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
Faith Formation schedule
It’s September and that means it’s time to welcome all our kids back to programming! The wonder of summer presents great learning opportunities, but I’m always delighted to see our children back in their routines here at church. All students are welcome! Here are some important dates for you to enter into your calendars now.
Sunday school and confirmation classes will begin in one big opening experience in the largest Sunday school room called Transfiguration on September 8 at 9:30 a.m. Parents and children are expected to attend together to learn about the program year. Sunday school and confirmation classes will actually begin on September 15 at 9:30 a.m. The high school youth group will begin on September 15 at 9:30 a.m. also.
- October 4-5: Confirmation Retreat at Camp Wapo
- October 26: 5th Grade Stepping Stone – Imago Dei
- November 23: 3rd Grade Stepping Stone – Holy Communion
- January 4: 4th Grade Stepping Stone – Holy Baptism
- January 25-26: Family Camp at Camp Wapo
- February 8: 4-Year-old Stepping Stone – Liturgical Practice
- February 22-23: High School Retreat – Camp Amnicon
- March 21: Kindergarten and 1st Grade Stepping Stone – The Lord’s Prayer
- April 5: 8th Grade Scapulars
- May 2-3: Confirmation Rehearsal and Confirmation Sunday
Faith Formation @ Central
Pastor Stephanie Friesen
Pastor for Formation and Care