Lifelong Faith Formation is at an exciting stage of development and growth. The programs are built around relationships and a shared desire to explore the promise of God for all.
Sunday Faith Formation~September-May
Faith Formation for All Ages
9:30 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
Faith Formation schedule
The Sunday school, confirmation and high school schedule for January – February is as follows:
- March 25 – Peeps Dioramas for Middle and High School Students
- April 1 – Easter – No Formation
- April 15 – Second Sunday (on the third Sunday) for Middle School
- April 28 – Confirmation Rehearsal & Dinner for 8th Grade students and their families
- April 29 – Confirmation Sunday 10:30 a.m.
- May 20 – Last Day of Sunday School
Faith Formation @ Central
Pastor Stephanie Friesen
Pastor for Formation and Care
Here is a snapshot of some of the things we have planned for the coming year:
- Confirmation Weekend – April 28/29
- National Youth Gathering – June 26-July 2
- Middle School to Camp Christikon – July 9-17