Children are a treasured gift at Central Lutheran Church. Children of all ages are welcome in worship. Children are welcome at the communion table. Children are a vital part of the congregation’s ministry and mission.
As we look toward the 2017-2018 calendar, we are staged for a number of temporary changes to the Sunday morning routine. Our space has transformed and we are ready to begin a year in new classrooms until our building is completed next fall. While our spaces may be different this year, our programming for children, youth and family remains the same.
All of our youth programming has been moved to the lower narthex. This includes:
- The nursery – set up with all the favorite toys and furniture
- Sunday school classroom – relocated with familiar furniture and beloved teachers
- Confirmation class – complete with snacks and supplies
- High school space – designed for great conversation and learning
Faith Formation @ Central
Pastor Stephanie Friesen
Pastor for Formation and Care
- January 28 – Sunday school classes at 9:30; no confirmation or high school youth group; Family Camp at Wapo (begins Friday, January 26)
- February 4 – No Sunday morning classes due to Super Bowl
- February 11 – Sunday morning classes at 9:30; middle school students gather for Second Sunday Fellowship
- February 18 – Sunday morning classes at 9:30
- February 24 – Saturday/Sunday high school retreat to Camp Amnicon
- February 25 – Sunday morning classes at 9:30