You are invited to sign up to attend one of the Safe at Church gatherings that will be offered on various days and times in May. These Safe at Church gatherings will be limited to 25 people, masked and with safe distance practiced. We will gather in the great room, our wonderful and well-ventilated space. Fun food will be served at each of the gatherings. Each of the gatherings will be grounded in prayer. The main emphasis for our time together will be for us to ponder some very important questions:
- What do you grieve as you reflect on the pandemic and these past 14 months?
- Where has God been present, how has your faith sustained you?
- What is God inviting, what are the essentials for this faith community and what may not be as essential?
It is important for us to pause for these holy conversations before we return to the new normal. Much has been lost, so too, much has been learned and experienced as God’s people. Here are the days, times, and fun food themes for the Safe at Church gatherings:
- Saturday, May 1, 3:00 p.m. – Early Happy Hour
- Wednesday, May 5, 10:00 a.m. – Brunch
- Saturday, May 8, 3:00 p.m. – Early Happy Hour
- Wednesday, May 12, 10:00 a.m. – Pie and Coffee
- Thursday, May 13, 6:30 p.m. – Taste of Scandinavia
- Saturday, May 15, 3:00 p.m. – Early Happy Hour
- Sunday, May 16, 1:00 p.m. – Afternoon Tea
- Tuesday, May 18, 6:30 p.m. – Taco Tuesday!
- Wednesday, May 19, 10:00 a.m. – Brunch
- Sunday, May 23, 1:00 p.m. – Salad Luncheon
- Wednesday, May 26, 10:00 a.m. – Pie and Coffee
Sign up is online. You are invited to reach out to Central friends to sign up together and reconnect at one of these Safe at Church gatherings, as well. If you would prefer, you can call the church office and we can sign you up for one of the events.